Happy Eid Mubarak '18

Assalamualaikum and Hello❤

Hye beutiful people of the world!
Wah wah! 2 post in a day gituu!

Today is the 18th of Syawal so I'm still not late to wish whoever-is-reading-this-right-now a

      Happy Eid Mubarak!

Forgive me if any of my alam-maya writing hurt you.
Forgive me for not keeping up with my post.
And Let us all be GRATEFUL with everything that we owned today❤


2018 Eid Mubarak IS ONE OF THE MOST PRECIOUS day ever since my sister passed away.
Ya, memang ahli squad fam bam tetap tak mencukupi dan Kakcik will always be in our heart, somehow I do feel happy for this year punya raya.

Why? 
Well maybe because Allah hadirkan 2 new members in our family and sebab all of my brothers were working sooo hard to help my parents to clean the house. It's like magical, guys! hahaha
Tiba-tiba rasa sayang kuat gila dekat my brothers. Okay dah-..-



So here are some pictures during the Hari Raya:)



Day 1


Sorry abang. gambar tak elok kahkahkah

Kakak, Abang Man and a Mini flower




Kakak, Abang Man and Adwa Husna were celebrating 1st day of Eid Mubarak at Bangi (Kakak 's MIL house) and so that's why they are not in the first picture.




Day 2

Raya with yanos and iffoh. Missing yayos.


For 2nd day of Raya, I only went to my teacher's house (belakang rumah ja) because I was having food coma bahahaa *padan muka. sapa suruh makan banyak sangat-..-




Day 3


For 3rd day of Raya, we went back to kampung which is Tok Ajar's house.

We also took our family picture at the studio yuhuuu







For the 4th day of Raya, we went to rumah Pakngah and I did went beraya at my teacher's house with ma frens .



Because umi shoooo cute



AND the 5th day which was the last day for me to celebrate Raya at Kedah .
We were having kenduri akikah for Adwa so lotsss of people came to our house that day and it was really fun :)




There's not much pictures because sibuk dok tuang lauk.







Well, that's all for now.
Bye bye and peace.

2 comments:

Chipped In! - Part 2

 Assalamualaikum and Hello❤ Hye beautiful people of the world! Alhamdullillah, cukup 14 hari selepas dos vaksin saya yang kedua! DAN YANG PA...

Read more