STORIES : KMPP I




Assalamualaikum and Hello❤



Jemaah sebilik sya diana bella



Finally it is a wrapped for my 2016/17 matriculation's life in Kolej Matrikulasi Pulau Pinang or more likely to be known as KMPP. It was a hectic yet fantastic life during my 10 + months.

Alhamdulillah.

To be honest, entering matriculation was not my first choice at all because the scary rumors about how hard matric's life can be, how tough the exam can be and so many others 'how' but HOWever, Allah is the best planner after all and yes i did had a wonderful time here in KMPP.

The first time i met my roommates  and i was like ' mann, they are so pretty '  however after spending plenty of time with them, i realised that they really are pretty but for sure with some hingaq-ness and suka kacau-ness and loveliness.





Jemaah sekelas



And here are my practicum mates (sorry yazmin and nawwal but i'll promise to put another pretty picture of us okay).
I'm so glad to know every single one of them. Each of us had different perangai but still we managed to cope very well with some lame jokes and silly attitudes. Guys H2P13/14, you are the best. *handfist



There are so many other pictures and stories during my stayed at KMPP that i would like to share but In shaa Allah i'll be posting it for my next entree. 




After all i can never stand by myself. A big, massive THANKS to my umi and abah, my sisters, my brothers and my teachers.






The Ukhwah bonding







For the soon to be matriculation's students, listen here ;

We decide our path. We decide what we want. We create our own imagination. We can be anything that we dream of and this is all because we have the ability to do so and no matter how hard everything is, just bear it with patience because Allah will always be with you, honey.

Matriculation's life might can be harsh on you but do not live alone, make friends and just enjoy every moments that you have. Peace from your senior hee.




























2 comments:

Chipped In! - Part 2

 Assalamualaikum and Hello❤ Hye beautiful people of the world! Alhamdullillah, cukup 14 hari selepas dos vaksin saya yang kedua! DAN YANG PA...

Read more