Being a big Girl


Assalamualaikum and Hello❤

Hye beautiful people of the world!

Kemainkan tajuk kita huhu. Nah, actually this is a post where I'll be telling you my vacation with my friends ke REDANG ISLAND!




Honestly, I never thought that I will travel with my friends without my parents at this age because lemme tell you something, girl, Imma family person so maybe for some people out there, they might  think that I am old enough to do my things tapi as for me, family comes first. Ok dah.

So, we all actually dah planned this trip since semester 1 lagi but we thought like it will be perfect to go on vacation after professional exam and so we did. I will give all the credits to these 2 person, Amni and Atin for planning, organizing, and managing this trip.

At first, there were 8 of us but somehow unfortunate event happened to Amni and she could not joined us to Redang Island jadilah 7 of us only. So, as for geng Kedah, we went to Kelantan by bus and it was a longgggggg (read: longggg) 9 hours journey to Kelantan. Almost 10 hours if I'm  not mistaken and another friend of us went by airplane to Kelantan.

And so we were all reunited at Pasir Puteh and drove to Penarik Setiu Homestay, Terengganu. Both car and homestay were actually one of our friend punya which is Atin. So, we basically saved a lot because we paid for gas and cleaning service only. Yehaa!

We arrived at the homestay quite late because of the longggg bus journey tapi Alhamdulillah yang penting sampai destinasi. We were too tired to do anything so we straight away went to sleep that night.

Morning view from our homestay:)

So, the next morning was the most exciting day throughout the trips because we went to Redang Island!

Google (baru sedar yang I tak ambil gambar pemandangan pun tsk)

Girl, Redang Islang was fantastic. *rainbow
BEAUTIFUL. SUBHANALLAH

Oh by the way, we went there by boat from Penarik Setiu Jetty.  It took us around 35-40 minutes from the jetty to the island and we were actually using Atin's uncle services.


The Jetty


And so we went to 6 checkpoints and ya Allah cantiknyaaa!








After the Redang Island trip, we had BBQ that night and gained some more weight tsk.

The next day, we were playing tourist dekat Terengganu and went to few popular places there.






We then drove back to Kelantan and stayed a night dekat rumah Amni. Then the next day we went to Kelantan's most popular places and discovered their delish foods!


Kopitiam Kita








So, that's that for now! I had a really great time there. Alhamdulillah.

Bye bye❤










No comments:

Post a Comment

Chipped In! - Part 2

 Assalamualaikum and Hello❤ Hye beautiful people of the world! Alhamdullillah, cukup 14 hari selepas dos vaksin saya yang kedua! DAN YANG PA...

Read more