The Power of Doa

Assalamualaikum and Hello ❤

*Drum rolls 
Tadaaaaaa. I am back from nowhere -..-
Dear blog, how i miss you hmm. Okay enough with the drama, Aina.

By the way, let's get back to the main topic.

The Power of Doa



Related image
Google



Doa. It is a short yet a very powerful sentence. You will never expect what DOA can do to something or someone but of course DOA to the Almighty Allah is definitely a one big thing.

You know, I am so grateful to be born as a Muslim and I am so blessed to be raised by a beautiful parent who will always emphasize the importance of solat and other ibadat wajib and sunat.

Not to mention, my parent will also make sure that me and my siblings never lose hope to Allah no matter what kind of hurdles and obstacles that we have to go through.

" SO, why do you want to talk about doa out of blue,  Aina? "


BECAUSE.. why not?

heehee, okay okay  the real reason that inspired me to write about DOA is 


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Alhamdulillah



I am not trying to show off or whatsoever because my main point right now is 

EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE

Let me tell you guys, I am not a gifted or a super brilliant person who can remember things easily. In fact I am a super duper average student who love to play around, kuat berletiaq, have massive interest in eating instead of reading book, got gred F for my add maths (sape je suka this subject -..-) which I end up getting 6A2B1C for my SPM.


Even though I was hoping to be in DENGKIL like so bad but in the end I end up to be at KMPP and
when Allah says KUN FAYAKUN which means "BE, AND IT IS" then it must be happen for a reason.☺


So, along with my not-so-impressive PNGK which is 3.76, my MUET result, continuously doa, solat hajat and finally tawakkal, Allah granted my DOA and He gives me the opportunity to be a dentist and making my family proud of me.


YAYYY! Syok tak tau nak habaq la wehh! Alhamdulillah.



TAPI..


kalau tak dapat, bukan bermaksud tidak layak cuma Allah has better plan  for you :) 
So keep strong and have faith.



PS : ketaq pala nak masuk dunia baru oii




Till then, 
Byebye and Peace ❤


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Chipped In! - Part 2

 Assalamualaikum and Hello❤ Hye beautiful people of the world! Alhamdullillah, cukup 14 hari selepas dos vaksin saya yang kedua! DAN YANG PA...

Read more