My kind of Oscar

Assalamualaikum and Hello❤

Alhamdulillah yayy.
I am home. Yasss the real one.
So happy and blessed *deepbreath

I've been waiting to post this entry for quite a long time however I was too busy with the progress test, and others.

So, recently our faculty had a dinner night with the theme : OSCAR.
Yes. Oscar beb and plus that night was my first ever formal dinner.

MENARIK.

The event was handled by year 2 students which is compulsory for every year 2 students to be the organizer for the dinner. (Next year will be our turn. Oh my😱)

As a normal women, of course we were so excited to look up at the dresses, make up,shoes and so on however, let us just face the reality of being a 'penniless' students😭. We end up wearing minimalist outfits (especially me).  But nahh, It's okaylah. No big deal.


Ladies who lit up the night

Malay version of Dua Lipa



The dinner was held at IDCC, Shah Alam and let me tell you , I WAS VERY AMUSED WITH THE DECO. Perfecto di amor!













Unfortunately, these pictures can't really described the whole and real situation
and I also forgot to take pictures of the goodie bags, photobooth and the red carpet kind of background.

The foods were okay (but we did ate McD afterwards sebab lapar balik).
The performances were LIT.
Overall, it was a really great and memorable night.


The B's family

The innocent-year-1-students


Hopefully, our batch can also organised a BOMBASTIC dinner + unforgettable memories.
That's all for now.


Till then. Bye bye.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Chipped In! - Part 2

 Assalamualaikum and Hello❤ Hye beautiful people of the world! Alhamdullillah, cukup 14 hari selepas dos vaksin saya yang kedua! DAN YANG PA...

Read more